Sunday 12 June 2016

Depresi

Am I going through this depression state lagi?

But, this time..

I just wanted to be alone. All alone. Just me.


At one point, i feel like, i'm the saddest person in the world. And on the other hand somehow, i feel empty. I don't feel like crying. I'm not angry or mad. I just... feel nothing...at all.

I'm overthinking.

I didn't get what I want. Because I'm too selfish for wanting what I want. For only think of my feeling by myself.

First, i feel like i'm the person to blame. Blame me. Blame me all you can. Cause i've born to go through this path. The hardest path.

But at the end of the day, I don't think I need to take the blames. I did the right thing. I moved on, I got up by myself and walk and run and fall on this road by myself. So, i have the right to demand anything.

What kind of feeling is this?

Sheezz..

Why am I going through this depression again?



Am I really.. happy?

Nah, I don't think so.

I'm bored. I want to run. Run away. Far. From this town. The town I hate the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment