Monday 16 January 2017

Memories Won't Fade. Face it.

Memories.

They were once hurt me so bad that I can't even feel myself awake. I was once living in the memories.

We've created thousand of memories, the good and the bad ones. No matter how hard I've tried to run away from those memories, they kept hunting me. If suddenly any of those memories popped out, I'll be crying while searching for some sad songs in my playlist.

Logically,

If you do not have the guts to tell anyone about how sweet or how painful your memories were, you're still living in his/her shadow. If you're already moved on, you'll be able to talk about all that to anyone, it'll be like an experience and you've gained something from it and you'll be laughing to your own stories.

It is not easy. Yea, I know. I've been there, done that. But, you have to be as realistic as you can. If you're afraid to listen to the love songs that you used to listen with him/her, be brave! Just go for it. If you feel pain, then cry. Don't keep it to yourself. It'll harm you, I swear.

I promise you, if you just go with it, do the same thing that you used to do together with 'em, you'll feel nothing, and you'll become numb and at you'll start to be realistic again. Sooner, or later.

Do not, run away from them. They'll chase you out. Be brave, face it.




As for me, I'm still living in my late son's memories. But that's a different story.



If you read this, know that, I'll be there for you when you need me, my friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment