Wednesday 18 January 2017

Just go.

After 1 year. I think more than a year. You came back. Telling you're sorry. You seek for forgiveness. How dare you?

I was okay. I was all okay. I'm moving on. I'm following my own path. You were not there. You left me, you blocked me on whatsapp, you blocked me on facebook. You said you wanted a new life. And yes, i let you go. You are my worst nightmare.

All this while, how I wish we don't know each other. How I wish you're not exist.

I was all okay. I fell down, I got up again. On my own. And you came back asking for forgiveness? Do you think I'm that easy?

Kau tahu tak betapa sakitnya aku bila kau call aku, tanya khabar aku? Who do you think you are?

I'm sorry, I still couldn't forgive you. And I won't forget what you've done to me.

Just go. Disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment