Tuesday 10 January 2017

Mistakes

Sayang,

Maaf kerna aku tak sempurna
Maaf kerna aku memilih untuk tidak mencinta
Maaf kerna aku jadi lupa
Maaf atas semuanya sayang.

You could be the best person in my life. I couldn't ask for more. But the thing is, it is me who are stupid. I love you. You know that. I love you so, so much. Maybe it sounds cliche but, you really deserve someone better.

As for me,
I don't deserve to be in any relationship
I don't deserve to be loved
I don't see myself wanting any commitment yet.

I should've stop this one year ago.
I'm sorry sayang..

Apologies would never make things go easy on you but, still, i apologize for being like a fool. You are the best sayang. I swear to God. You are the best.

In Shaa Allah, kalau jodoh kita panjang, kita jumpa lagi.

I love you.
I will always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment