Wednesday 22 February 2017

Oh,

Oh, so today is 23rd February. It has been four years since i-thought-it-was-the-best-thing-could-happen, happened.

It's my previous marriage anniversary. Its not like I've married to anyone again. But I guess, I don't need it as well.

I mean, I am happy as I am. I love my boyfriend. He's the best person could exist. It's just that, marriage is not my thing anymore. I don't think marriage can make us any happier. But I can't deny the fact that, I really, really love my boyfriend. I can't resist.

And, to my ex husband -- wherever you are, I hope you're doing well but still, fuck you and I still hate you.

The most important thing for me is -- Ummar's birthday on 25th February. It has been three years. I still burst into tears whenever I think about him.. I really miss my son..

No comments:

Post a Comment