Monday 7 December 2015

Oldschool

Lately I've been crazy dengan kaset dan cd (especially kaset). Pasal it reminds me of my childhood.

I remember when I was 12, kalau aku dapat 5As, i will get discman as a present. And if I get 4As, I will get a walkman. So I got 4As. Dapat lah walkman sebiji. Time tu memang walkman tengah in betul. Discman pula untuk orang yang ada duit lebih sikit lah.

So, on my birthday (24th Oct) my boyfriend suprise me with walkman and a discman. Masa tu kami masih long distance relationship.

And Sarjan Hassan tape and my fav chocs. Omg. Aku tak tahu lah. Rejeki aku agaknya dapat pakwe macam ni. Jarang betul aku dapat surprise2 ni. Alhamdulillah. I was darn happy, I told ya. My face was getting all blushed and I was sitting on the floor with my air mata bergenang. Haha. And Pidah was laughing at me. 😂

So, for the first time in my live, aku terasa nak kumpul stuffs (selain buku. Since aku suka baca buku so, aku memang indirectly ter-collect buku). So I keep buying tapes and all. I've been searching for Defiance releases and I spent RM50 for two tapes. But I was satisfied (masih kepuasan). 


Kalau pergi ke Basement Records tu memang selamatlah duit aku terbang. (Btw, thanks to Matnor Basement for helping me to find these Defiance tapes)
Lepas tu aku pergi Jalan Raja Bot. And I found this abang sells tapes and cds. Like, he has all the dulu dulu punya tapes. Gila lah. And I went like, crazy. I wanted to buy all (haha. Mana ada duit!) Tapi ku tahan, Jebat! 😂 so, i bought 1 or 2 tapes whenever I visited him. With RM5 per tape. Murah kan? 

Aku belanja lagi gambar tape aku. Ada yang tak ada gambar. Nanti lah aku amek hehe. More to go~~~ 


Maliq & d'essential (boyfriend gave me this since I like 'em so much! So I bought him Subculture (twin tape) in return 😁)

And that night I bought two of these, terus aku nyanyi lagu 'You know I can't smile without you~' Lame siak dipan.

Since Toni Braxton is one of the female singer that I adore since forver, so I couldn't stop myself from buying this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment